Museum City Boat
As a rare species of monster, you are locked in a glass cage in a
museum, for tourists to come and see. This is clearly no place for a
monster like yourself to be!
Museum City Boat is a game about rampaging through the streets and
doing monster things, like smashing cars and chasing people.
I'll leave you to figure out the 'boat' part.
- Move the mouse around and see what happens :)
- Cause 12 points of damage to infrastructure
- Beat the game without being seen by any cameras or people
- Fall into the sea (the game is not designed with this in mind, but it can happen!)
- Duck by moving your mouse to the lower half of the screen.
- You can't steal the ruby (you may be a monster but you're not a thief!
I totally didn't just run out of jam time to make it stealable)
The .love file can be used to run the game on Mac/Linux with LÖVE 11.5